Top Notes from “A Corporate HR Perspective on Work-From-Anywhere” Webinar
- Asian companies are starting to see mobility in a more strategic direction rather than just a transactional one.
- There is more than just getting employees to the US and back, there is a shift to focusing on mobility for movement across and within Asia.
- Next year, Asia will account for 75% of global economic growth.
- There is a lower demand for work from home in Asia compared to the rest of the world.
- Success in work from home relied upon a group of employees who have worked together for years and had long-standing relationships and company cultural knowledge.
- Hybrid work is here to stay, even if remote work is not.
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements are more viable than virtual assignments. Technology makes it possible, but an assignment isn’t just about getting work done.
Get more insights, watch the recording:
Our gratitude to Daniel Wan, Shumin Yeo and Avrom Goldberg for the great conversation.